Peachwood Recreation Club is a non-profit, family-oriented swim club located in Logan Township, NJ. The club operates during the summer months from Memorial Day to Labor Day. We have three pools:
- Our Main Pool is 6 lanes, 25 meters in length with an attached diving well. The pool ranges from 3 1/2 feet deep to 5 feet deep in the main swimming area to 12 feet deep in the diving well.
- Our Splash Pool is 41 feet by 22 feet with beach entry at one end and a sitting bench on the far end. The splash pool includes a nearly 9′ water wall of shooting jets along the beach entry and a mushroom-shaped water tower. This pool ranges in depth from 0″ to 30″.
- Our Wading Pool, intended for infants and small children up to age 4, is 20 feet in diameter and ranges in depth from 9″ to 18″.
- Three pools and a diving well
- An 80′ by 40′ covered main pavilion available to rent
- A 20′ by 20′ pavilion available for rent
- 4 Gas Grills for member use
- Snack stand with snacks and ice cream
- Four square and Volleyball
- Premium sound system with speakers throughout
- Red Cross Certified lifeguards on duty at all times
- Picnic benches, tables, chairs, lounges and umbrellas
Hours of Operation
- Hours are 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (weather permitting)
- Open weekends beginning the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend
- Open full time beginning the week local school districts begin summer break (varies each year)
- Last day of the season is Labor Day Monday.
Check website for special event closures or other schedule changes.
Board of Directors
The Peachwood Recreation Club is governed by an all volunteer Board of Directors, comprised of up to 13 elected members serving 3 year terms. New board members are voted upon at the annual September membership meeting. Board officers serve a one-year term and are elected annually by the Board of Directors at their first meeting following the annual membership meeting.
The Board meets monthly throughout the year, typically on the first Tuesday of each month. Meetings begin at 7pm and are held at the main pool pavilion from May through September and at the Logan Elementary School library during the off-season. The beginning of each meeting is open to the public to hear concerns and offer suggestions for improving the club.
Swim Team Liaison
Peachwood Recreation Club By-Laws
Click the button to view the club by-laws, rules and regulations.
Peachwood Recreation Rules
Click the button to view the rules